by Kim Myles
March 31st, 2023
Wealth is a manifestation of your thoughts. Just as you are what you what eat, you are what you think. A poor diet equates to poor health. Thoughts of lack don’t bring abundance, either. If you desire to be wealthy, use these motivational quotes as food for thought for you to digest. Read on to nourish your mind, so you can fill your pockets too.
1. “Making money is easy. It is. The difficult thing in life is not making it, it’s keeping it.”
Having a financial plan for your money will help to make the time it spends in your possession lengthier.
2. “One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned is that there has got to be a reason for what you’re doing. You actually have to care about what you’re doing. The business has to be about something. Whatever the point of it is does not have to be inconsistent with making money, but usually if that’s the sole reason, it is not very successful.”
As you serve a greater need, the universe will reach to meet yours.
3. “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want. Rich people are totally clear that they want wealth.”
T. Harv Eker
When you set goals, you set your intentions.
4. “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.”
You have nothing to lose, only gain.
5. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.”
James W. Frick
Money talks, spending it on bullshit will walk it right out of your life.
6. “I don’t believe in spending money lavishly, now that I’m making money.”
Just because you want something, it doesn’t necessarily mean you need it. Are thirty pairs of shoes really required for one pair of feet?
7. “More people should learn to tell their dollars where to go instead of asking them where they went.”
If you keep your money on a leash, it could only get so far from you.
8. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
When you go the extra distance to learn all you can about your craft, you can go beyond the boundaries of limitations.
9. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.”
It’s likely you’ll gain more knowledge on how to build wealth by reading a 120-page book written by a millionaire rather than watching 120 minutes of “Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
10. “Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.”
If you’re serious about your goals, nothing will stand in your way. Not even the hour of the night or day.
11. “Persist – don’t take no for an answer. If you’re happy to sit at your desk and not take any risk, you’ll be sitting at your desk for the next 20 years.”
Simply put, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
12. “What you choose to do with your money shows whether you are truly powerful or powerless.”
Money is power, but you are the driving force behind it.
13. “Never spend money before you have it.”
It’s better to pay when you have it, rather than having to paying more later because you didn’t.
14. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.”
Time is costly. Spend it wisely.
15. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.”
No one becomes a millionaire overnight. Even some millionaires started as hundrednaires.
16. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute. ”
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.
17. “The trouble for most people is they don’t decide to get wealthy, they just dream about it.”
Your dreams are the potential, your actions are the realization.
18. “The best thing money can buy is financial freedom.”
If you employ your money to work for you, you’re your own boss.
19. “You have to believe that you are the one who creates your success, that you are the one who creates your mediocrity, and that you are the one creating your struggles around money and success. Consciously or unconsciously, it’s still you.”
T. Harv Eker
Take responsibility for where you are in life, go from there.
20. “Remember that your real wealth can be measured not by what you have, but by what you are”
Your time, talents and energy are the real commodities, not money.
Remember the only thing that stands between success and wealth is you. It’s yours for the taking! Wishing you the prosperity and abundance you deserve.